Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Lorac Pro MEGA Pro Palette Review

I love my original Lorac Pro palette.  It's my go-to for shadow and I use it almost everyday. So when I heard that Lorac was releasing the Mega Pro Palette I decided I had to have it! The Lorac shadows are such great quality.  They are smooth, buttery and blend so nicely.  The palette includes 16 matte shades and 16 shimmer shades.  It's a huge palette. I love the variety of neutral shades and a few bold colors too.  You can use these either wet (spray your brush with a setting spray for a more bold, vibrant finish) or dry which is great. This is a limited edition palette so it's only available this holiday season on Loraccosmetics.com or amazon.com.  It retails for $59 which is an awesome deal as it is the equivalent of two Lorac Pro palettes which retail at $42 a piece.  I have been using this palette every day since I got it and have been really impressed with it so far.




It has a nice big mirror which will be great for traveling.



Top row: of matte shades

2nd row: matte shades
 
 

3rd row: shimmer shades
 
4th row: shimmer shades
 
 
 
Today I did a neutral eye look (please ignore the wrinkes and the bad eyebrow day). :)
 
 
 
Sepia and Camel in the crease, Smokey Topaz all over the lid, Cream under the brow bone, Vanilla in the inner corners and I patted a touch of Cashmere just over the center of my eye lid for a little more dimension/pop.  And of course finished off by curling my lashes and applying mascara-Loreal Miss Manga. 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. do you use the black or darkest shadow for liner? I seem to look like a black eye if I use it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't use any liner for this eye look but you could use the black shade with an angled liner brush for soft liner. :)

    ReplyDelete