Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Oily Skin?? | Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation Review




I had heard really good reviews on this new Loreal Infallible line that just came out so I picked up the Infallible Pro Matte foundation to give it a try. 

I wouldn't say I have oily skin, but I have normal to combination skin.  I get shiny in the T-zone mainly.  I don't necessarily want to have a complete matte face, I just strive to find a foundation that will stay put throughout the day.  This foundation is like GLUE-not in a bad way.  I decided to take an iPhone pic right before I walked into work and right after I left work (about 8.5 hours).
7:30 AM
4:00 PM

The lighting is different in each picture of course, but this foundation DID NOT BUDGE.

This foundation is VERY matte.  That being said, I would not recommend this foundation for people with dry skin.  With my normal to combo skin, it was a tinsy but too dry for me...it just felt very tight on the skin.  For those oily girls..this would be amazing for you.  There is a pretty good selection of shades, and it has great full coverage.  I applied this foundation with both a beauty blender and a flat-top kabuki brush and it worked well both ways.  There is also a pro-matte powder in this line that you could use with this foundation for a super-duper matte finish.  I did not set this foundation with any powder and had zero t-zone shininess after 8+ hours!

This foundation retails for $11.99 at Target.

What's your favorite matte foundation?? Leave comments below!

1 comment: